8.06.2004

and the fallen tree

Over his head?
That’s what he said
Analogies, logic
Brain wave patterns
that clatter when I let them out
I wonder how he feels the breeze
the rain
the grass
is it all the same
inside of someone else’s body?
Trying to figure it
a geometric barrier
I can’t work through
I would need a tutor for that.
It makes no sense when you say nothing
I like it still
Still
still
still
a quiet glass pool
reflecting
reversing
the stalactites
growing them out of the ground
like the flowers you smile at
Sometimes I don’t think I grow like that.
Is it wrong to be happy at peace
no pushes out onto the stage?
But I still want someone to clap
Can you do that without understanding?

My batteries ran out on the top of the mountain
I’m tumbling down crazy
a dizzy daisy
finding comfort
as the granite bashes open my head
Blood red
touch
of land
something we both command
the pulse of my heart.
It’s a start.

No comments: